Monday, October 29, 2012

Wait for it...

So here it comes,
brainstorm stronger than hurricane dennis, you better run.
everything insight to incite my senses until their numb.
incase shit, i just rate shit, just for fun.
take it or leave it, we'll agree to disagree.
cause i got pockets full, of rockets fool,
mind-blowing explosives to the 1st degree.
so dont sit back and relax, i dont give rides for free
imma make you commit to this journey through the mind,
like a gentleman down on one knee.
an indecent proposal, rigged from the start.
my words bob and weave, visual-slash-audio-slash-art.
so try and contest my personal protest i might suggest
my verbal uppercut to the chest, is one of many tests
ive laid to rest, punks that claimed to be fresh,
so hold your breath, cause you havent, seen my best yet!


signed

~ "c.o.o."
swoop




1 comment: